There once was a beautiful bird-thinga-ma-jig who was headed to her nest. Then, all of the sudden, the ground began to shake and the bird fell from the sky as the wind tore her wing clean off as she shrieked, (which, by the way, is not a pretty sound) knowing that she could be heard throughout the entire jungle! High upon a rocky ledge, an egg in a nest made of twigs, feathers, leaves, and the bones of devoured animals, began to tumble, hurtling toward the jungle floor, when all of the sudden...
On Monday, the 21 (I think), see what happens to the AMAZING Juladactyl.
Juladactyl out!
We are the five dinos. We've come through time and space to share our story with you.
Popular Posts
-
I had been watching it for a couple of nights now, three to be exact. The dinosaur's techniques intrigued me to no end and I want...
-
The earliest memory I remember from my childhood was... It was a dark and stormy night, I curled up tighter and snuggled closer ...
-
This is Dianasaur and on Tuesday I'm going to post about how I ended up with just a generic name that doesn't sound like a specific ...
-
This is the tragic, yet amazing, story of the birth of K-Rex. What started out for her parents as the birth day of their only child, quic...
-
There once was a beautiful bird-thinga-ma-jig who was headed to her nest. Then, all of the sudden, the ground began to shake and the bird fe...
Friday, November 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment